Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Latest Happenings...



Today was a busy one for me and Landon. Teachers went back to school Tuesday so John is working now. I had a eye appointment and a oil change appointment. Landon was so good, as usual, not that I am bragging or anything! The eye doctor staff couldn't believe how good he was. Here is a little video from today. He loves his swing now. He actually fell asleep in it for about 10 minutes today.

I am dreading the ending of this week. Landon has his first shots on Friday. I really hope he does well with them afterwards and doesn't feel too bad because the shots itself is going to break my heart. Then on Monday is my first day back at work. I am going to miss that little boy so much during the day. To make matters worse, Monday is Open House at school so I will be working from 8-6. I am going to be really bad off so keep me in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails