Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Lazy Sunday!

Today I woke up sad knowing that this is the end of summer and the official end of my maternity leave. It seems like yesterday I had my last day at work on May 27th and I thought how much time I was going to have with him.

Landon and I got plently of snuggle time together today. But tomorrow it is still going to hurt leaving him and going off to work. I am armed with plently of pictures and hoping to have enough work to keep me busy, who I am kidding! But I can say that now I go back to work a different person, a mother to a very wonderful little boy!
On a brighter note, Landon is 9 weeks old today! He was smiling so much this morning! I wish I got a picture of him smiling but I know there are more of those to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails