Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas and New Year's Recap

I have been really slacking on my posts on this blog. But I am happy to report that I have been feeling much better lately.

Christmas was great. Christmas Eve we had my husband's family over for dinner.That night we opened our gifts. Then Christmas Day we headed down to my parents' house. We had a great time there. My dad gave my mom the sweetest present. Back over the summer, their house was robbed and all of my mom's jewerly was taken including her engagement ring and her wedding band. She only wear a plain band to work because she has to wear gloves all day. Anyways, my dad got her a new set. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. That night we drove back and went over to my husband's grandma's house. It was a long day but I made it though.

For New Year's we went to Myrtle Beach. It was nice, but so cold. For New Year's Eve we actually went to the beach and watched fireworks and rang in the New Year on the beach.

Baby news, I have a dr. appt on Monday but I am so ready to find out what we are having. I am ready to start shopping and preparing the baby's room.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails