Saturday, December 19, 2009

Survey

How far along? 13 weeks today!

Total weight gain: up 4 pounds

Cravings: Cold grapes

Maternity clothes? I am on the hunt for them, still! Gotta a baby band(aka cheaper bella band) it is ok, can't really figure the best way to use it.

Sleep: I am sleeping though the night without having to get up and eat when always turned in getting sick because I had never to eat.

Best moment this week: Just making it through the week without throwing up.

Movement: Not yet!

Gender: Finding out in January!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Coffee this week, might have to get some decaff.

What I am looking forward to: Looking forward to finding out what we are having!

Weekly Wisdom: Rest and put your feet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails